Queens NY 5 Hour Pre- Licensing Class
- The NY 5 Hour Pre- Licensing course is required by New York State (DMV) and must be taken before a road test can be scheduled.
- To take Superior Driving School’s 5 hours Pre- Licensing course you must have your learners permit.
At Superior Driving School of Woodside Queens we take driving safety very seriously. Good habits are extremely important for all drivers.
From the roads of Woodside NY, greater Queens, New York City and beyond – drivers who learn with us at Superior Driving School are better suited for the complex driving conditions found on most of todays busy roads.
We offer driving instruction in Queens, NY and proudly offer driving lessons in: Long Island City, Astoria, Sunnyside, Woodside, Maspeth, Middle Village, Jackson Heights, Corona, Flushing, Whitestone and Bayside Queens.
Contact us today to learn more about the driving lessons we offer and the driver preparation courses we teach onsite at our Woodside Queens, NY driving School
Pre-licensing Course in Queens
- Look to the team at Superior Driving School for:
- 5 hour Pre-licensing DMV Class (MV-278)
- Modern Training Vehicles
- N.Y. State Certified Driving InstructorsAccepting:
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced students
We will train you then bring you to your Road Test in one of our cars!
To schedule a road test, new drivers must first complete the 5 hour pre-licensing course. This class is required by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles as a prerequisite to the road test. Not to mention, the fact that the 5 hour class is a great source of information and a great way to increase your road smarts as a new driver in Queens, NY.
Superior Driving School is a family owned and operated company. Class times and dates are selected to suit the needs of our students — and dates are added regularly! We ask that you give us a call at: (718) 478-0225 or drop us a note at: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a complete list and class schedule.
The Pre-Licensing Course answers many questions and covers topics from basic driving skills, defensive driving tips on to drinking and driving information and danger education, and goes on to review traffic signs and more…each course element is intended to help make students better safer drivers.
*We offer customized schedules for groups of 6 or more students.
From the DMV page:
Driver’s Education in New York
Taking a NY driver’s education course will give you knowledge about the rules of the road and teach you how to become a safe driver.
If you just received your learner’s permit, you’re ready to attend a driver’s education course. New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Graduated Licensing Program requires the completion of a driver’s education course before applying for a junior driver’s license.
NY Driver’s Ed Eligibility Requirements:
- To apply for a NY driver’s license, each new driver must satisfy the driver’s education requirement before scheduling a road test. Before enrolling in driver’s education, you must:
- Obtain a NY learner’s permit.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- You have the option of completing either driver’s education or a pre-licensing course to satisfy this requirement. See “ About Driver’s Ed in NY” below.